New Officers: Dan Tuchenhagen, TR, Pres.; Harry Feigleson, MR,
Vice Pres.; Shirley Goebel, CM, Secy/Treas.
1. Nancy Nicola, in
charge of scheduling, announced there are 123 teams in our league
2. Henri Rochette
offered to enroll all club and league officers in an E-group for
3. League officers are
to check on buying all balls for league and club play at a
discount from Penn or Wilson.
MEETING HIGHLIGHTS 3/25/2003
- Play days for all team levels stay the
- Change club voting representation from 2
to 1 vote per club
- Advisory committee created, using 5 park
presidents (rotating yearly), to settle rating disputes
- Move-Up language changed from WILL move up to SHOULD move up
- 4.0 teams will use 18pt tiebreaker for
matches eliminating the option of playing a full third
- Mesa now requires a permit to provide
water on-court for league matches. Plan on bringing your
own water container to all league matches. Most parks
have water fountains available but not all.